Don Quixiovope fought alongside Che Guevara and Regis Debray in Bolivia, and was famed for running the chuck wagon of the revolution. Even when surrounded by the CIA and their traitorous Bolivian lackeys, Don Q was serving up the finest central and south American foodstuffs. Here’s one of his best.
Hot chilli powder
Dried crushed chillis
Lean minced beef
Canned chopped tomatoes
Measurements: each according to their need.
Serves: the people.
- Fry the onion, garlic, chilli and celery on a low heat until soft and translucent.
- Add the herbs and spices, then the beef and mushrooms. Fry until brown.
- Add the tomatoes, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and kidney beans. Simmer until it has the consistency of the blood of the bourgeoisie.
- Spoon into tortillas and roll them up (no licking of edges required). Lay them side by side in an ovenproof dish, and cover liberally with cheese.
- Brown under a medium grill until ready. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and your salsa of choice. Enjoy.